Showing 1 - 8 of 8 results
Acare Finger Pulse Oximeter
- Display direction is selectable
- Automatic power off after removing finger in 8 secs
- Low batter capacity indication
- Light weight less than 50 gs
- Two AAA batteries for easy replacement
- Brightness can be adjusted in 10 level
- Can be worn around the neck for convenient spot checking
Oxygen Concentrator Machine Sysmed
- Compact design.
- Only 14kg weight.
- Easy maintenance - 1 minute to open and replace part. Crucial spare parts are less than 15pcs (8key parts + 7 consumable parts).
- Suitable for all size holder.
- Optional wifi mould for data remote transfer.
- Low oxygen purity alarm.
- Compliant with CE0123, ISO13485, JGMP.
- Low power consumption. 300watt .
- Quiet operation. Less than 45DB.
- Tested for bon stop operation in the lab for 6000 hours then only trigger an issue.
- 2 years warranty.
Sysmed Oxygen Concentrator O-Cure Series (E100)
- Operating System:Timed Cycle/Rapid Pressure Swing
- Power Consumption (W): 480
- Electrical Requirement: 220±10% 50±1 (V/HZ)or Customize as demand
- Delivery Rate(L/min): 0-10
- Oxygen Concentration (%): 93+/-3%
- Outlet Pressure (MPa): 0.05-0.08
- Sound Level (dBA)standard type: ≤50
- Operating Environment Ambient Temperature (℃): 10-40
- Humidity Range (%): ≤80
- Equipment Class and Type: Class Ⅱa
- Safety Alarms & Features: Power Failure, High / Low Pressure,Temperature,
- Current overload or line surge shutdown, Thermal Switch, 40 psig Pressure Relief Valve
- Status Display Screen: Large scale LCD
- timer Standard Configuration
- Intelligent fault diagonis Standard Configuration
- Net weight (kg)26
- Gross Weight (kg)28
- Dimensions (mm)380 x 340 x 690
- Carton mst (mm)440 x 390 x 750
Fair Pulse OximeterThe FS-20A is configured double-colour OLED, whose UI shows the Spo2 and PR parameter, and the Power indication, Pulse waveform, Pulse bar graph, and the Pulse beat icons
Ideally used by clinicians, patients, caregivers and consumers.
Application：Spot-check applications in personal health and wellness, homecare, hospital, and clinics, outdoor activities
- Anti-movement digital signal processing technology
- Accurate pulse oximetry measurements during motion and low perfusion
- Dual color OLED screen display
- Shows PR, SPO2, Bar graph Synchronous waveform, heart beet mark and pulse beep
- Reliable accuracy and durability
- Simple operation, real-time spot-checks
- Low power indicator
- Automatic power-off